Following government advice, we look forward to welcoming you back on Wednesday 2nd
December when most of our stores are services are due to reopen at St Marks.
However, Lincolnshire does sit within tier 3, so restrictions do apply – please visit the government website for more details before visiting: https://bit.ly/33f74QT
We also appreciate that you may need longer to complete your Christmas shopping, and so selected stores will be open for late night shopping every Thursday from 3rd
December until 7pm.
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our employees, retailers and shoppers remains our top priority, and therefore we have made a number of changes to your shopping experience to help keep you safe, including:
· Physical Distance Signage
· Hand Sanitiser available at the High Street entrance on Station Street, the Lower Deck car park and the secure cycle store
· Queue indicators outside each retailer
· A one-way system has also been implemented to aid in physical distancing, this can be viewed here: https://bit.ly/37DDTrv
When planning to shop with us, we kindly ask that you ensure you follow government guidelines.
In the meantime, please see below for a list of stores and services currently available and their opening times.
Thank you for respecting others and stay safe,
St Marks Shopping Centre Essential Stores:
· Tesco: Monday – Sunday: 6am – 11pm
· Superdrug: Monday – Saturday: 9am – 5.30pm. Sunday 10am – 4pm Click & Collect:
· The Entertainer: Monday – Saturday: 9am – 5.30pm Takeaway:
· Burger King (Delivery only; Just Eat, Deliveroo and Uber Eats): Monday – Sunday: 12pm – 8pm
· Caffè Nero: Monday – Saturday: 7am – 6pm. Sunday 8am – 5pm
· Costa: Monday – Saturday 8am – 5pm. Sunday 9am – 5pm
· Pizza Hut: Monday – Thursday: 11am – 10pm. Friday and Saturday: 11am-11.30pm. Sunday 11am – 11pm Frequently Asked Questions Are customer toilets open?
St Marks Shopping Centre does not have customer toilets. For information about public toilets in Lincoln please visit https://www.lincoln.gov.uk/visitors/public-toilets-lincoln/1 Do I need to wear a face covering?
Please remember face coverings are mandatory within shops and supermarkets. You can find more information on the UK government website: https://bit.ly/3jqUvs9 Why are all the shops not open?
As per Government guidance, different shops fall into different categories based on the service they provide, and therefore their ability to reopen may be impacted.